You can configure basic information about your game. This information is used in the AresCentral games directory. See Managing the Game Directory for more information.
To configure the game preferences:
- Select Admin -> Setup.
- Select ‘Game Info’ under Basic Information.
This information includes:
- Name - Your game’s name.
- Description - A short blurb about your game.
- Website - URL for your game (optional; if not specified it will just use your web portal URL).
- Category - Pick which category best describes your MUSH for the AresCentral games directory: Social, Historical, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, or Other.
- Public Game - Check the box if you want your game shown on AresCentral’s game directory.
- Status - Pick a status that best describes your game.